Tuesday 10 April 2018

A Good Day

Hello, if you saw my previous post, you'll know that I made a little handbag to hold the Narrow Note Cards. So it goes without saying that this time, I'm showcasing the cards that I put inside. I chose to use True Gentleman Designer Series Paper as there are some lovely small designs amongst the collection.


Crumb Cake and Night of Navy are such good neutral colours and as you can see, go well with Crushed Curry and Tranquil Tide.


For each Narrow Note Card I cut coloured card and DSP in the following sizes to fit.


I've tried to keep any sentiments used fairly generic to suit several occasions.


I used a 2" strip from two pieces of DSP, luckily both sides were suitable to use on these cards, giving me a choice of four designs.


I was so happy to discover that the stamps and corresponding punches fit onto the Pretty Label punch.


Although it isn't a part of the stamp set, A Good Day, I wanted to include one floral card. Delightful Daisy fitted in with my idea perfectly and is quite possibly my favourite of the four cards. I've not put a sentiment on so that it can be used for any event.



No comments:

Post a Comment