Sunday 18 February 2018

Coffee Cafe with a Sweet Cupcake

Hello, a while ago I made a birthday card for a colleague at work. I find designing something for a man quite difficult normally, but Phil loves his coffee...
                                ...and cake when there is some.


I'm so pleased I succumbed and bought Coffee Cafe; it originally wasn't on my wish list but having seen some fabulous makes by other crafters, I thought I ought to get it. If you have read some of my previous blog posts you may have picked up that I only buy stamp sets and dies if I can easily design at least 5 different cards. I like to make my stock earn it's keep.


I already had the Sweet Cupcake bundle; it teams up with the coffee cup so well. I knew that I wanted to use Crumb Cake so set about going through my stock of DSP for some that would be suitable. It wasn't long before I stumbled across Serene Scenery, the colours were perfect; Crumb Cake and Island Indigo. This DSP is sadly discontinued. I really should have bought more when I could, I love it.


Oops, the darker DSP is from Blooms and Bliss, another discontinued pack. Sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment