Friday 18 November 2016

The Best Tool Ever...

Hello, I'm still working on wedding stationery so although I've lots of ideas for cards and am desperate to get cracking on them, there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day.

The one upside is that I decided to invest in a new tool to help with my stamping. Since I need to stamp in the same place on each invitation, RSVP etc I chose to buy a stamping press.


It's amazing...
...stamping was never my forte, it's always been a bit hit and miss but so far with this tool I've got some great results. This really is the best thing I've found since discovering Stampin' Up.

It has a ruler in both inches and centimetres along 2 sides so although the press is 7" square, you can use larger sheets of paper and card. The hinge self adjusts according to the thickness of the stamp being used and the base of the press has a grid which helps to keep cardstock in place.


No comments:

Post a Comment