Friday 4 November 2016

Where's Rudolph?

Hello, I've been rather tardy about putting up recent makes. To be quite honest, there haven't really been many makes as I'm still part way through a Wedding stationery order.

Anyway, the other week at Coffee and Cards we made a great little Christmas card using the reindeer stamp from the Cookie Cutter bundle with a hat and scarf to keep him warm from Jolly Friends.

Susan had originally designed it in shades of brown to make suitable for a man. I don't know about you, but I find it quite difficult to come up with male oriented cards at times. When she showed me the card I instantly thought I'd like to make it in Blushing Bride, a lovely delicate pink, for my grandaughter who will have just turned one in December.


We used the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder which gives a deeper and more detailed design. The cable pattern fitted so well with the theme that I couldn't resist using it on the envelope too.




No comments:

Post a Comment