Friday 2 September 2016

Star of Wonder, Star of Night....

So it's finally arrived.... and I'm only a day late posting this!

I've been really lucky as a demonstrator to have a good look at the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue for the last month. Now it's available for everyone to view and order from. There really are so many gorgeous stamp sets and dies, some bundled together for a saving of 10%. I've put a link on the right of my blog, I'm sure once you've seen it you'll be really excited and will want most of them too. I know I've really enjoyed seeing what other demos have been creating. I do have a confession though, I haven't put my order in yet! I know, it's so bad of me but I really am struggling to decide - in an ideal world I'd get it all. Anyway, one set I have put on my next order is Star of Light. Apart from the obvious Xmas cards I'm wanting to use the flourish with the brooms for more  magical Harry Potter cards. I blame my youngest, she lives and breathes HP so I guess it has rubbed off on me a little.


Another of my absolute favourites is Merry Mice, they are just so cute and never fail to put a smile on my face.


If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a catalogue, please get in touch with me.






 




No comments:

Post a Comment