Thursday 17 August 2017

Once started... A Little Box of Flowers

Hi there, it appears that making 3"x3" cards and boxes to put them in is quite addictive! Still there are worse things to do in life. This time I used 2016-2018 In Colours and last years corresponding DSP which is sadly retired, alongside the Flower Shop stamp set. I also used Petite Petals and the corresponding punch.



This time I made the box fastening slightly differently; instead of adding velcro fastenings, I folded the card over and rounded the edges so it would tuck in easily.

I also made a small band from the coordinating DSP and added a punched flower to correspond with the hand stamped paper that decorated the box. There is something rather therapeutic about stamping your own paper





The small sentiments on each card were taken from a range of stamp sets as usual. I like to put a selection into my sets, to cover various occasions. I hope you like them.










1 comment: