Sunday 14 August 2016

Busy Bee....

Hi everyone, while I'm not ready to start making more Xmas cards yet, I thought I'd start preparing for Xmas in other ways. The other week I decided to order calendar tabs, post it notes and shopping list pads with a view to making some desk top sets. I only hope the village has an Xmas fair or everybody I know will be getting a set from Santa. I had seen a lovely calendar on Pinterest, created by Lorri Heiling so decided to use that as my inspiration. The Post It note and mini pen holder was inspired by Dee Slater, her tutorial is on You Tube so thank you to both ladies.

I've mentioned before my daughter is called A-beee by her friends and partner so what better bundle to use than Shooting Stars. I used the beehive and both sized bees. While I could create a tutorial I feel the 2 ladies mentioned above do a far better job than I ever could so I have linked to Lorri's blog and Dee's You Tube video. I hope you feel I've done them justice with my creations. So the colours used are -


I think they look lovely and fresh together.














No comments:

Post a Comment