Saturday 25 March 2017

Happy Mail

Hello again, the other day the postman knocked on my door and asked me to sign for a small parcel. Now that isn't unusual in this house but this time I wasn't expecting anything to arrive.





It was what I call "Happy Mail"; something sent by someone I know as a random act of kindness. It certainly maid me smile...  So what was in the parcel?










I was kindly sent the Sprinkles embellishments. I love these for adding to shaker cards. I feel so lucky, they were on my April order, now removed for something else to take the place.









It has made think though, how nice is it to receive something in the mail "just because"? I know of one or two people that randomly select someone to send a little treat to.

Although it would only be a handmade card they are made with thought, care and love. I've decided to occasionally choose someone to put a smile on their face with happy mail. So, if I have your address, you never know, one day it might be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment