Wednesday 29 March 2017

A Little Piece of DSP Goes a Long Way!

Hello again, the other day I posted my first One Sheet Wonder. It got me thinking about using designer series paper more in my cards, particularly when I have just a small piece left that I can't bear to throw away!

This card only needed a piece of patterned paper approximately 1"x2". How cool is that? It goes to show that no matter how small, in crafting we can always find a use for it.





I used two of the Stitched Shapes Framelit dies to matt and layer 2 squares using the DSP. Then I stamped my sentiment onto Very Vanilla and put the same plain matt behind that. As you can see, extra interest was created by embossing the background. And sometimes, there really is a case for adding a little sparkle, this time a few sequins.







No comments:

Post a Comment