Friday 17 March 2017

Just Sitting Here...

Hello again, earlier this week Nikki from Friends For Life Grooming Parlour came to cut Fiz's nails, She had kindly agreed to take some of my cards to display and we got to chatting about the type of card she thought would be suitable. Did you know how difficult it is to find a card to express sorrow for the loss of a pet? For those of us with pets, they really do become one of the family. It got me thinking,..
                                              ...and designing!

Luckily I have the Sitting Here stamp set; perfect for a reflective card. I teamed it up with Awesomely Artistic and am really pleased with the result.


This was the second  time I'd used the SU Watercolour Pencils, they are a dream to use with either the Aqua Painters or, in this case, the Blender Pens. I also had to mask off parts of the design too. When masking, remember to start with the image in the foreground first and work backwards.




A close-up of the design






No comments:

Post a Comment